The next generation of zoonoses research - Join the young Zoonoses research community!
The German Research Platform for Zoonoses invites motivated doctoral students and postdocs (up to three years post-graduation) from all disciplines of zoonoses research to join the annual Junior Scientist Zoonoses Meeting (JSZM) online from June 3rd to June 4th 2021.
The meeting is designed to maintain and support a multidisciplinary network for young scientists within the German Research Platform for Zoonoses and to assist doctoral student and postdocs in their career development. Your participation is highly appreciated!
- Present and discuss your own research and train your presentation skills.
- Improve your poster design.
- Gain insights into the professional careers of senior researchers and their personal experiences.
- Learn new things and improve your skills.
- Extend your network.
- Use your voting right – participate in the election of the Junior Scientists representative as a full valid member of the Internal Advisory Board of the Zoonoses Platform. You may also run for election yourself.
Program: You can find the preliminary program here.
03. – 04.06.2021
Venue: ! online !
The conference language is English.
Participation is free of charge.
Conditions of Participation:
All doctoral students and postdocs who are a member of the German Platform for Zoonoses Research can apply. (Not a member yet? You can apply for membership here.)
Participants must submit an abstract illustrating both the zoonosis and multidisciplinary aspect of their research work. For participation, the acceptance of the submitted abstract is mandatory. The abstract is to be presented as a poster at the meeting.
The entry deadline is the 1st of April 2021.
Education credits for both physicians (Ärztekammer) and veterinarians (ATF) are applied for. The meeting is creditable for the One Health Certificate.
To register please fill out the registration form and the abstract template. Send both forms to firstname.lastname@example.org (subject "Registration JSZM 2021") by April 1st 2021.
If you have any questions, please feel free to contact Dr. Dana Thal at +49 (0)383517 1198 or by email (email@example.com).